Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Choice I Made

It is the choice
I made And I am lonely.
Not for people,I have plenty of people.
I am lonely for me
And me alone.
I am lonely for energy, connection, peace, solitude.
I am lonely for her
And her.
And two more.
I need what they bring
What they give.
I need to know,
need to feel.
I need their spirit, their soul, their arms, their comfort.
It was my choice to leave,
My choice to go,
My choice to find me here.
And I am.
So far from them,
All of them.
But one.
Yet I wonder...
Who am I without them?
Do I want to be without them?
I am lonely in a room filled with new strangers,
Desperate for me
And me alone.
And them, too.
I need them,
Each for a different reason,
But each for energy, connection, peace, and solitude.
I reach out and they don't know,
Will never know,
Will never guess
How lonely I am for me
And me alone
And for them, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment